Karaoke is sure-fire fun at any party, and Numark’s Sing Master brings that fun to a new level. That’s because Sing Master isn’t just any karaoke system. It’s got 60 exclusive vocal processing settings that add the perfect touch to any vocal performance. This article walks through a number of popular questions about the Numark Sing Master.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in the box?
- What are some of the main features of the Numark Sing Master?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the Sing Master?
- How do I set up my effect on my Sing Master?
- Does each of the microphone ports have their own effect menu?
- What type of audio sources can be connected to the Sing Master?
- Can I use this with my current Karaoke software and DVDs?
- How do I pair the Sing Master to my Bluetooth device?
- The sound is coming out distorted. What should I do?
- Can I mount the Sing Master on a stand?
- Where can I get further technical support?
Included in the box upon purchasing the Sing Master will be:
- Sing Master speaker
- Power Cable
- (2) Dynamic Microphones with XLR input and cables (15 feet; 4.5m)
- User Guide Safety & Warranty Manual
The Sing Master has a number of accessories and playback functions that other similar speakers on the market today do not. These include:
- 59 Vocals Effects
- Vocal correction processing
- 10 lighting patterns
- 2 dynamic microphones with XLR cables
- Rechargeable USB port for mobile devices
- Bluetooth connection for wireless audio streaming
- 1/4-inch AUX input connector
The Dimensions of the Sing Master are as follows:
- 1.44' x 1.25' x 0.92' (HxWxD)
The Sing Master weighs about 25.9 lbs.
The following step instruction will show you how easy it is to step up the effects on your Sing Master to have a great time with your family and friends:
- Turn on the Sing Master.
- Press the Voice effect on/off button to active the effect.
- Press the FX group button to choose an effect category (Groups A - D).
- Use the + or - buttons in the FX Group section to select which effect you would like to use.
- Increase the Mic Volume and Master Volume knobs to increase the output level.
No, all microphone inputs are effected by the same effect setting on the Sing Master speaker.
Sing Master has two 1/4 inches inputs and 1/8-inch stereo inputs. Aside from the wired connections, it also streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device making it perfect for unattended playback.
Yes, the Aux input on the front can be connected to your computer, CDG or DVD player to mix your current karaoke gear with the microphone and effects on the Sing Master.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on the Sing Master.
- Press the Bluetooth button to disconnect from other devices and begin the pairing process.
- Find and select "SING MASTER" in your Bluetooth device menu.
- Play music from your Bluetooth device.
- Adjust the volume from Sing Master by moving the Master Volume knob clockwise or counter clockwise to decrease or increase the volume.
- To disconnect pairing, turn off Bluetooth on your device or select “Delete paired info” from the Sing Master Bluetooth menu.
If the sound from your Numark Sing Master is coming out distorted at high and low levels, try lowering the volume control of your sound source - such as your iPod, iPhone, or Android device. This applies to any device connected via Bluetooth or to an Aux input.
Yes, there is a standard sized pole-mount insert on the bottom panel.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.