Party On is an instant rock show that lets you stream music wirelessly over Bluetooth while filling the room with pulsating, colorful lights. This guide covers a number of frequently asked questions about the Party On.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which wireless devices will the Party On work with?
- Will the Party On stream music from my Mac or PC?
- Can I connect devices that do not have Bluetooth?
- Will the Party On lights move to my music?
- What is the DEMO setting on the rear panel switch?
- How close does my Bluetooth device need to be to the Party On?
- If I'm using a smartphone, will my phone calls play through the speaker?
- How do I connect a Bluetooth device?
- How do I charge the Party On?
- Why is my NEXT button changing playlists?
- What do the colors of the POWER button mean?
- Further Product Support
Most Bluetooth enabled audio devices and smartphones will play through the Party On.
Yes, as long as your computer is equipped with Bluetooth.
The Party On has an aux input connection on the rear panel and includes a 3.5mm-to-3.5mm Stereo Cable to connect to a variety of audio devices.
Yes! The light will respond and move to music played via Bluetooth or connected to the aux input.
The DEMO setting is not recommended for home use. DEMO mode will automatically turn the Party On power off after approximately 5 minutes so they can be demoed in retail stores without draining the battery.
On average, Bluetooth signals will work within 30 feet of the Party On.
A phone call interrupts your audio source and plays through your phone only. When the call ends, your music automatically resumes through the Party On.
- Power on the Party On.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device's setup screen and find/select "Party On".
(Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter '0000')
- Play music and adjust Party On's volume buttons.
- To disconnect a connected Bluetooth device, press the Unpair button on the rear panel of the Party On.
Use the included micro-USB cable to connect Party On to a computer or to a power outlet via a USB power adapter (sold separately). The Party On will be fully charged after 3 hours.
In some apps, pressing the NEXT button may advance to the next playlist or music genre.
The POWER button has four states to indicate Bluetooth connection and battery power.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION Audio product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the ION Audio technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, drivers and troubleshooting guides: www.ionaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.