Let Party Ball transform your next party, get-together, or celebration into an immersive, multi-media experience. Completely self-contained, Party Ball creates a non-stop light show that moves to the music. This article answers some frequently asked questions about Party Ball.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I still use Party Ball if I don't have an available light socket?
- Is there a way to hang Party Ball if I don't have a light socket in my ceiling?
- What can I do if Party Ball isn't reacting to my music?
- Party Ball makes a rattling noise when I have it turned on. Is there something wrong with my product?
- Can I control the brightness of Party Ball with my dimmer?
- The RED and GREEN lights on Party Ball are moving to my music but the BLUE is staying still. Should the BLUE light be moving too?
- Can I use Party Ball outside?
- Where can I find further technical support for this and other ION products?
Yes! Party Ball comes with a power cord that plugs into an available power outlet.
If you are using the included power cord, you can hang Party Ball from your ceiling. Cable support mounts and screws are included in the Party Ball box.
Ensure that the music volume is playing loudly from your speaker and that Party Ball (which has a built-in microphone to detect changes in the music beat) is located near the music source.
Party Ball makes a rattling noise when I have it turned on. Is there something wrong with my product?
Not at all! The motor inside Party Ball will make a small amount of noise that should not be audible once you start your music.
If you plug Party Ball into a socket that is controlled by a dimmer, leave the dimmer off. Party Ball's brightness cannot be controlled by a dimmer switch and must receive a standard electrical current to operate.
The RED and GREEN lights on Party Ball are moving to my music but the BLUE is staying still. Should the BLUE light be moving too?
The BLUE light on Party Ball will be stationary while you play music. This, combined with the other two moving lights, creates Party Ball's unique light show.
Party Ball is intended for indoor use only.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.