The ION iAS01 Compact Shelf System with CD Player and Bluetooth is a wireless Hi-Fi speaker dock with two real high-quality stereo speakers. This article answers some of the popular questions about the features and functionality of the iAS01 Compact Shelf System.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in the box?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the iAS01 Compact Bluetooth Shelf System?
- How do I pair the iAS01 Compact Shelf System to my Bluetooth device?
- Is there a recommended file type for USB audio playback?
- What are the speaker's specifications?
- Can I connect a record player to use the iAS01 speakers?
- How many watts can the iAS01 Compact Bluetooth Shelf System produce?
- Further Technical Support
- iAS01 Head Unit
- (2) Speakers (with integrated cables)
- Remote Control (with 1 AAA battery)
- Wired Detachable FM Antenna
- RCA Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Speakers: 5.5 in x 8.6 in x 12 in / 5 lbs (ea.)
System: 8.8 in x 9.8 in x 5.7 in / 5.1 lbs
To pair your Bluetooth device:
- If the unit is off, press the Power button to power it on.
- Make sure your desired Bluetooth device has its Bluetooth connectivity on and is within range.
- Press the Source button on the unit or the remote to enter Bluetooth mode.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth setup screen on your device, find ION iAS01 and connect.
Note: Some older Bluetooth devices may require you to enter a PIN. If this is the case, enter 0000 as the PIN.
- On your Bluetooth device, start playing audio.
To unpair your Bluetooth device:
- Enter your Bluetooth device’s Bluetooth settings menu, and disconnect from ION iAS01.
- Press and hold the Play/Pause button on the remote control to unpair your device.
The iAS01 Compact Shelf System will support MP3 and WMA file types. Make sure the USB device is formatted using an FAT16 or FAT32 file system.
Note: Make sure the files are not copyright protected. The unit cannot play copyright protected files.
The iAS01 Compact Shelf System comes with 2 speakers. Each speaker has a Long-excursion 4" woofer, a wide-dispersion .75" dome tweeter, and a powerful amp with 50W continuous power.
Yes. You can connect any line level device to the rear "Line In" RCA (red & white) connections on the rear panel.
Important: Record players that are 'line level' will work. Record players that are not line level (because they don't have an internal pre-amp) will not work. Most ION Audio turntables are line level and would be a perfect addition to the system.
The iAS01 Compact Shelf System has a powerful amplifier with 200 watts of peak power.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.