SONiVOX teamed up with legendary drummer Tony Coleman to make a virtual instrument modeled after his signature sound. Now you can have the famous BB King drummer at your fingertips. This article takes you through a number of frequently asked questions about the SONiVOX Tony Coleman Drums virtual instrument.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will it work on my computer?
- What plugin formats are supported?
- How many times can I authorize it?
- How much space on my hard drive do I need to install Tony Coleman Drums?
- Is there be trial version of the Tony Coleman Drums?
- Will Tony Coleman Drums work with my VIP (Virtual Instrument Player) software?
- Will the Tony Coleman drums work in my Digital Audio Workstation software?
- Where can I go for further assistance?
Tony Coleman Drums is supported for use on Mac 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 as well as Windows 7 and 8.
The Tony Coleman Drums virtual instrument supports 32/64 bit AU, 64 bit AAX, 32 bit RTAS, and 32/64 bit VST formats.
You can have this on two computers simultaneously. You can also deactivate and reactivate the license onto different computers, or onto your iLok.
While the initial download file is 8 GB, once uncompressed it will end up being about 20 GB of content fully installed.
Yes, you can find the trial version of the plugin on the product page here.
Yes, Tony Coleman drums will easily open up in the VIP software and it will also be available for purchase directly from the VIP
Yes! Tony Coleman Drums will work in any major DAW that uses VST, AAX, an AU plugin formats.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a SONiVOX product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the SONiVOX technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.