The HF Wireless Headphones free you from the restrictions of a traditional fixed-length headphone cable and let you move while you’re listening. This FAQ guide answers some frequently asked questions about the Numark HF Wireless headphones.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to change the battery?
- I'm trying to connect to my Bluetooth device, but it is requesting a password. What is the password?
- This product is NFC enabled. What does that mean?
- Is my device Easy Pair capable?
- Can I connect to several devices at the same time?
- Will I be able to answer phone calls without disconnecting from the headphones?
- Can I connect the headphones to my DJ Software?
The battery will need to be charged for at least 6 hours before its first use, and approximately 2.5 hours to fully recharge each time after that. To charge the battery, simply plug the included USB Cable into a USB power adaptor (not included) or a USB port on your computer.
I'm trying to connect to my Bluetooth device, but it is requesting a password. What is the password?
If you are prompted to enter a password or pin, the password is 0000.
NFC, or Near-Field Communication, is a form of Wireless connectivity that allows you to simply tap NFC enabled devices together in order to connect. If your Bluetooth device is NFC enabled, follow these steps to connect your device:
- Power off the HF Wireless and press the function button for 5 seconds.
- The blue and red lights will flash and you will hear a tone.
- Tap the the NFC logo with your NFC Enabled device.
- Your device should then prompt you to connect to the HF Wireless headphones
Many popular Android smartphones have this feature. To date, there is no iOS device that has this feature. You may need to refer to your device information, manual, or support to determine if your device is NFC-capable, however you can check the links here and here for information on whether your device is NFC compatible.
Yes! This will allow you switch between devices without having to constantly un-pair and re-pair. For example, this could allow you to listen to music on your ipad or tablet, pause to pick up a call on your phone and then return to your music when the call is finished. To pair multiple devices, follow these steps:
- Power on both of your Bluetooth devices
- With the HF Wireless powered off, press and hold the Function button for 5 seconds. The device will make a tone and you will see the blue and red lights flash
- Go into your first Bluetooth device, and select the HF Wireless to connect
- Hold down the Function button for 3 seconds to power off the HF Wireless, and repeat steps 2 and 3 to connect a second device
Yes! You will be able to answer calls, end calls and even redial the previously dialed number, just by using the function button. Here is how:
- To answer an incoming call, press the Function button once.
- To decline an incoming call, press and hold the Function button for 1–2 seconds.
- To end a call, press the Function button once during the call.
- To redial the last number, press the Function button twice quickly when you are not in the middle of a call. (You can even do this when you are playing audio.)
- To transfer the call to your Bluetooth device, press the Function button twice quickly during a call.
DJ and DAW software do not typically allow users to connect to headphones or other devices via Bluetooth. For this reason, a cable is provided with the headphones to allow our customers to use the headphones with their DJ applications, DAW or other software and devices that are unable to connect via Bluetooth.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.