How to use the MixDeck Quad's cross-play feature:
- Connect your external hard drives, thumb drives, or other USB media to the USB A and USB B inputs on the face of the MixDeck Quad.
- Push the SOURCE button on the deck which you would like to load a track.
- Use the PARAMETER knob to select USB-A MASTER, or USB-B MASTER and push the knob to confirm your selection.
- The MixDeck Quad will automatically scan your devices folders, and will load the first track from the selected USB drive.
- You may now use the TRACK knob to scroll through your tracks on that USB device instantly, even during playback.
- You may also push the TRACK knob and turn to pre-select a track during playback, and push again to playback the newly selected track.
Numark Support & Warranty Service
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.www.numark.com/support