The Numark Party Mix Pro is the all-in-one DJ solution to play your favorite music with a powerful speaker, beat-synched lights, and full DJ control. Instantly plug in your preferred device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or laptop) and install the included software to start the party! This article answers popular questions about the Numark Party Mix Pro features and functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in the box?
- What are some of the main features of the Party Mix Pro?
- What DJ program is included with the Party Mix Pro?
- Where can I download the included copy of Virtual DJ LE?
- Can I scratch with these platters?Are the performance pads velocity sensitive?
- Can I cue through my headphones while I'm playing music through the main output?
- What type of lights effect does the Party Mix Pro offer?
- Can you pair with a Bluetooth device with the Party Mix Pro?
- What is the Bluetooth range of the Party Mix Pro?
- How long does it take to charge the battery and how long will a fully charged battery life last?
- How can I replace the battery in the Party Mix Pro?
- What kind of microphone can be used with the Party Mix Pro?
- Can you pair to another speaker to expand the audio?
- What is the weight and dimensions of this product?
- Where can I get further technical support?
- Party Mix Pro
- Software Download Card (instruction to obtain the software)
- Power supply
- USB cable
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual
- Built-in sound-reactive light show creates party atmosphere
- DJ Control System to mix tracks and create effects
- Rechargeable battery delivers hours of all-day fun
- Pads to loop music and trigger sample playback
- Connect computer or iOS devices (requires USB camera adapter, not included)
- Perform with included Virtual DJ LE software or DJ Player Pro App
- Connect music players without software through Bluetooth or aux input
- Headphone output for cueing tracks
- Link output for additional speakersMicrophone input for announcements (mic not included)
- Telescopic handle and wheels
The following software will be included with the Party Mix Pro:
- Virtual DJ LE - a popular DJ program that can be utilized on a Windows or Apple computer.
- DJ Player Pro - an IOS app that can be utilized only on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using a USB Camera adapter, purchase separately (click here).
Accessing and activating your free software is as easy as registering your product on the Numark website. We've put together a walkthrough video which takes you step-by-step through the registration, download, and activation process for your included software.
Yes! In fact, some people prefer scratching with smaller jog wheels. Since the jog wheels are smaller, they have less mass and can move much more quickly and feel more responsive than larger platters to some people.
The performance pads on the Party Mix Pro are not velocity sensitive.
Yes, it's possible. Heres how you do it;
- Connect headphones to the headphone output on the Party Mix Pro controller.
- Make sure that your Party mix Pro hardware is selected and being used by Virtual DJ. When launching Virtual DJ LE, be sure to select Use Soundcard to auto-setup the Party Mix Hardware, or select Party Mix Pro in the software under Config > Controllers.
See this video for a walkthrough using the included Virtual DJ LE software.
- Now, load some music onto one or both decks in Virtual DJ.
- To send a cue signal from a deck to your headphones, press the PFL/Cue button to send your channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring.
- The Cue Mix knob adjusts the software's audio output to your headphones, mixing between the Cue Channel and the master output.
Here is a list of the following light effect is available reflecting on both domes and grille of the Party Mix Pro:
- EQ Bars (reactive to music)
- EQ Bars (reactive to music)
- Vertical Lights Wipe (non-reactive to music)
- Diagonal Lights Wipe (non-reactive to music)
- Vertical Lights Scrolling (non-reactive to music)
- Snowflake/Square Lights (non-reactive to music)
- Moving Block Bar (reactive to music)
- Pulsating Block (reactive to music)
- Horizontal Pulsating Bar (reactive to music)
- Diagonal with Changing Colors (reactive to music)
- Cross with Changing Colors (reactive to music)
- Solid Color (reactive to music)
- Pulsating Block with Spinning Block (reactive to music)
- Snowflake/Square Lights Fill (non-reactive to music)
- Spinning Crosses and Expanding Square (non-reactive to music)
- Vertical Pulsating Bar (reactive to music)
- Moving Diagonal (non-reactive to music)
- Off (no lights)
Yes, you can pair with any mobile device like Android or Apple brands.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on the Party Mix Pro.
- Press the Bluetooth button to disconnect from other devices and begin the pairing process.
- Find and select "Party Mix Pro" in your Bluetooth device menu.
- Play music from your Bluetooth device.
- Adjust the volume from Party Mix Pro by moving the Master Volume knob clockwise or counterclockwise to decrease or increase the volume.
- To disconnect pairing, turn off Bluetooth on your device or select “Delete paired info” from the Party Mix Pro Bluetooth menu.
The Bluetooth range up to 98 ft. / 30 m *
Note: Bluetooth range is affected by walls, obstructions, and movement. For optimal performance, place the Bluetooth range is affected by walls, obstructions, and movement. For optimal performance, place the product in the center of the room so it is unobstructed by walls, furniture, etc.
It takes approximately 10 hours to charge the Party Mix Pro battery from empty to full. A fully charged battery can last up to 8-12 hours of battery life with all lights and 75% volume.
Yes, the battery is user replaceable. Instructions on the process coming soon.
Any dynamic microphone with a 1/4 male cable.
You can connect virtually any speaker with the Party Mix Pro using a 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo aux cable from the Party Mix Pro Link output port to the Aux Input port of another speaker or mixer. A 2’ (61 cm) cable is included but a longer one can be purchased from a local electronics retailer.
- Weight: 27.5 lbs. (12.5kg)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.0” x 13.0” x 18.1” (381 x 329 x 460 mm)
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.