The RHA6 is a 6-channel professional headphone amplification system perfect for studio and live event monitoring. This guide will walk through some popular questions about the features and functionality of the Marantz Pro RHA6.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much space will this unit take in my rack?
- How many headphones can I connect at once?
- What is the input/output impedance?
- What is the frequency response?
- Can I connect this unit directly to my computer?
- Can I add a separate input to each individual channel?
- What are some additional features about this product?
- Where can I find the specifications and user manual for this product?
- Where can I get further technical support?
The Marantz Pro is a 1RU unit.
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 19" x 8.54" x 1.7" (483 x 217 x 44mm)
Each channel has three headphone outputs, giving a total eighteen total headphone outputs.
Main Input Impedance: 50kΩ balanced, 25kΩ unbalanced
AUX IN and DIRECT IN Impedance: 25 kΩ unbalanced
Audio Output Impedance: Dependent on the input impedance
Each channel provides three headphone outputs. These jacks are all connected in parallel. For best results, please note the impedance information:
• When connecting one headphone to each channel, the minimum impedance of the headphone should be 100 ohms.
• When connecting two headphones to each channel, the minimum impedance of each headphone should be 200 ohms.
• When connecting three headphones to each channel, the minimum impedance of each headphone should be 300 ohms.
Frequency response: 10–50,000 Hz, ±3dB
The RHA6 is an external rack headphone amplifier that would require connection to an alternate computer audio interface for the signal to be directed into your computer.
Yes! The "AUX IN" ports on the front of the RHA6 are inputs for each individual channel. This will provides a separate stereo input signal which can be mixed with the Main Input signal.
There are a few other key features to point out about the RHA6. One of these features being the L/R mute buttons. This feature will mute the playback on one side of the headphones. For example, this can be useful when working with a vocalist that only uses one side of the headphones.
You can also play back a signal to feed in a vocal microphone and then connect a mixer’s Aux send to RHA6’s Aux input. Use the balance control to give the vocalist the desired mix between the voice and the playback signal. Then, adjust the output gain control to regulate the overall desired volume. Also through the Aux inputs, you can use the six channels of RHA6 independently to give individual mixes to six different musicians.
Another feature to look at when considering the RHA6 is the ability to monitor each channel's output levels with an LED level meter for each channel, and a designated output gain control for each channel.
You can find the specifications, user manual, and more information on the product page for the RHA6. Click the link below.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Marantz Professional product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Marantz Professional technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.