The Code25, Code49, and Code61 are engineered to be all-in-one controller solutions for comprehensive interfacing and manipulation of virtual instruments, effect plugins, DAWs, and more. This articles walks through how to setup the Code series controller with Pro Tools.
- Code Hardware Setup
- Pro Tools Software Setup
- How to create an instrument track
- Further Technical Support
- Press the Edit button below the display on your Code
- Hold down the SHIFT button
- Press the key labeled "Mackie/Hui" until the display reads "HUI"
- Click Setup and Navigate to peripherals
- Click on the MIDI Controllers tab
- Select the MIDI Controllers tab from the window that appears
- Click the first "Type" drop-down menu and select HUI
- Click the first "Receive From" drop-down menu and select the MIDIIN3 (Code 49)
- Click the first "Send To" drop-down menu and select the MIDIOUT3 (Code 49)
- Make sure that 8 is selected in the # Ch's drop-down menu and click OK to close the window
- Click on Setup again and choose Midi. Choose Input Devices in the window that opens.
- Make sure your Coda Series keyboard has a check in its box. Once this is confirmed, your keyboard is now setup with Pro Tools.
- In Pro Tools, go to Track > New.
- Create a Stereo Instrument Track and click OK.
- Choose any open Insert on the new track and select a Multichannel Instrument Plugin.
The virtual instrument should be controllable with the Code series keyboard.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an M-Audio product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the M-Audio technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.