The Party Bot Micro is the perfect touch to add excitement to any gathering. Imagine a small robot dancing around your room, streaming all your favorite tunes from any Bluetooth®-enabled device, while it projects colorful light patterns onto the walls. It creates a party atmosphere sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face!
With a long-lasting rechargeable battery, the fun goes on for hours. When Party Bot Micro hits the wall, it just turns around and keeps going. The fun—and smiles—never stop. This articles walks through a number of frequently asked questions you may have about the Party Bot Micro.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there different light patterns?
- Can the Party bot's arms move?
- How do I power on the device?
- How do I know if my device is paired via Bluetooth?
- How long is the battery life?
- How do I know when the party bot is done charging?
- Can I disable the bluetooth feature to preserve battery life?
- Is there an auxiliary input for plugging in my non Bluetooth enabled audio device?
- Why do the lights keep shutting off after 2 minutes?
- The wheels seem to be rattling, is there a fix for this?
- Is it safe to use the Party Bot Micro on a table?
- Where can I find further support for this and other ION products?
Yes, there is a Party Light Settings switch where you can adjust the light patterns.
Adjust the LIGHT switch to turn the lights on and off, or put Party Bot Micro into Demo mode. When in Demo Mode, pressing the Power button will:
- Powers on the unit (both lights and speaker)
- Powers off the unit after 2 minutes if there is no Bluetooth connection
When the Light switch is set to ON, the lights will react to the music being sent to it.
The Party Bot's arms can be adjusted manually to whichever position you prefer and will stay in the position you set them to.
Please hold the middle power button for 2 seconds. The Bluetooth light will illuminate, indicating that the Party Bot is turned on.
The Party Bot Micro is always in pairing mode if it's not paired to a device. The Bluetooth light will be red if no device is paired, and when a connection is made, the light will turn blue.
The Party Bot Micro has a 2 hour battery life when the lights are on and the Bluetooth is connected.
The charging light will be red while the device is charging. The LED will automatically turn off once charging is complete.
Yes, please hold the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds to disable this feature.
Yes, there is an aux input on the side. However we do not recommend using this input while the motor is running, to avoid damaging your audio source.
There are some situations where the Party Bot Micro will automatically shut off to preserve battery life. Make sure the Party Bot Micro is not in demo mode, and that audio is playing to ensure the device does not shut off automatically.
If the volume is loud enough, it is not uncommon for the wheels to rattle slightly. Try putting the party bot on a softer surface, or by lowering the volume of the speaker to eliminate it.
No, it is important to emphasize that the Party Bot Micro cannot detect elevation changes and drop offs. We do not recommend putting the Party Bot Micro on a table, as it could potentially fall off and become damaged.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.