Here is the fastest way to enjoy a real high-fidelity sound, whether you’re outdoors or in. Insta Sound is a compact wireless speaker with real high-fidelity sound. It streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth® device. It’s powered by a long-lasting internal rechargeable battery, and its built-in 40-watt (peak) amplifier provides plenty of music power. This article answers your frequently asked questions about the ION Audio Insta Sound.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in the box?
- Is the battery user-replaceable?
- How do you link the Insta Sound pair together?
- Is the ION Audio Insta Sound water-resistant?
- Can I mount the ION Audio Insta Sound?
- How do you disable the voice prompt function?
- What does color LED light represent on my ION Audio Insta Sound?
- How long does the battery last and how long does it takes to fully charge the Insta Sound?
- How can I reset the Insta Sound speakers?
- Further Technical Support
- (2) Insta Sound Speakers
- (8) Screws
- (2) Wall Mounts
- Quickstart Guide
- (2) Charging Adapters
The battery is not user-replaceable. If the battery will no longer charge or hold a charge, contact ION Audio Technical Support for further assistance.
Out of the box, the ION Audio Insta Sound speakers "auto link" for a seamless connection between the two speakers.
The ION Audio Insta Sound Speakers are IPX4 water-resistant. This means that they are not waterproof, but they can resist splashing water from any angle. ION Audio recommends taking the Insta Audio speakers inside during extreme cold, heavy rain, or melting snow, and avoiding letting them sit in standing water.
Yes! The ION Audio Insta Audio speakers come with a mounting apparatus on the bottom, allowing you to securely mount them to calls.
Note: It is recommended to install the mount so that the post is pointing straight up. Since the speaker is designed to easily slide off/on the post, do not install with the post at an extreme angle, parallel with the ground, or pointing towards the ground as the speaker will slide off of the post and cause damage.
While the speaker(s) is on, press the Power button and the Bluetooth button simultaneously. With the voice prompts disabled, LED feedback is still present.
- Blinking Blue LED = Bluetooth pairing mode
- Solid Blue LED = Connected to a Bluetooth device
- Blinking Yellow LED = Stereo-Linking mode
- Solid Yellow LED = Both speakers are Stereo-Linked
- Blinking Red LED = Battery is low and needs to be recharged
- Solid Red LED = The Battery Charging LED will be lit while the unit is charging
When the Red LED will turn off when charging has completed
The battery can last up to 10 hours on a single charge when the volume is 50%. It will take up to 5 hours to fully charge your speaker(s).
To reset the Insta Sound, while powered on, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds to break previous Bluetooth connections. Press and hold the Reset button for 5 seconds to reset the device. This will clear the memory of existing paired Bluetooth devices.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.