Envoi Go is a compact, full-featured PA system that has the versatility to operate off its long-lasting internal rechargeable battery as well as from external AC power. This article answers a number of frequently asked questions about the Envoi Go.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the dimensions and weight of the Envoi Go?
- What is included in the box?
- How much power do the Envoi Go speakers have?
- How long will the rechargeable batteries last on a full charge?
- What type of audio sources can be connected to the Envoi Go?
- Can you mount these speakers?
- Does the USB or SD card have to be formatted in a particular way?
- Where can I get further technical support?
- Dimensions: 7.8” x 22.2” x 17.2”, 198 mm x 564 mm x 438 mm
- Weight: 28.6 Lbs, 13 kg
Included in the box upon purchasing the Envoi Go will be:
- Envoi Go (Two speakers and one controller)
- Power Cable
- (2) Speaker Cables (15 feet; 4.5m)
- User Guide Safety & Warranty Manual
Each Envoi Go speaker has a peak wattage of 150 watts.
At full power, you can expect the Envoi Go speakers to last up to 2.5 hours, and at half-power, the Envoi Go speakers can last up to 5 hours.
Envoi Go has two XLR balanced inputs, two 1/4-inch line inputs and two 1/8-inch stereo inputs, so it can accommodate virtually any connection or mixing scenario. Aside from the wired connections, it also streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device and also has a built-in USB/SD (MP3/WMA) player, making it perfect for unattended playback.
Mounting options are almost unlimited since all three pieces have industry-standard pole-mount sockets.
The SD/USB you want to use with the Envoi Go will have to be formatted in FAT16 or FAT32.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon Professional product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon Professional technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.