FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the dimensions and weight of the SM50?
- What types of inputs does the SM50 monitor have?
- What accessories come with the SM50?
- What is the frequency range of the SM50?
- How much power does the SM50 monitor have?
- Where can I get further Technical Support?
Dimensions: 8" x 12.5" x 10.1"
Weight: 17.2 lbs./unit
The SM50 has the following inputs:
- balanced 1/4 inch (6.3mm)
The Denon DJ SM50 comes packed with:
(1) SM50 monitor
(1) IEC Power Cable
(1) Isolation Pad
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
The frequency range on the SM50 is 50 Hz – 20 kHz.
The Denon DJ SM50 has a 90-watt distributed class A/B amplification which provides ultra-efficient power with minimal distortion.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon DJ product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon DJ technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.