Steinberg Cubase LE offers dedicated tools for nearly all musical genres - and it is included with a number of Alesis mixers and products. This guide walks through the process of authorizing Cubase LE.
Authorizing Steinberg Cubase LE
- Install Cubase LE
- Make sure that your computer has a working Internet connection. This connection is necessary to activate the license because the eLicenser Control Center (eLCC) needs to register with the license server.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the eLCC installed. Click here to download.
- Open the eLicense Control Center (eLCC) software and make a note of your Soft-eLicenser number.
- Create a user account in the MySteinberg area. If you already have one, please go to step 7. Click here.
- Check your email and activate your user account by clicking the link in the confirmation email.
- Log in to your MySteinberg account, and click on Add software.
- Choose your version of Cubase LE.
- Copy and paste the authorization number from the e-Licenser into the webform.
- You will receive an email containing the activation code.
- Launch the eLicenser Control Center software. Click the Enter Activation Code button to download the license for your Steinberg product to the Soft-eLicenser. Now enter the required activation code into the corresponding field. Follow the instructions on screen to activate the software.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alesis product, or if you have pre-sales or parts questions, the Alesis technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, drivers and troubleshooting guides: www.alesis.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.