The DM10 Module allows the user to customize any kit to fit the playing style of the drummer. This article walks through changing the level of an individual instrument and then saving it to a specific user-created kit.
When using the MIX BANK to adjust the levels of each instrument you will notice that when pressing the STORE button, an error message will appear stating “Store Not Available”.
- Under the EDIT section press the INST button.
- Next press F1(INST) which will open the Instrument Edit window.
- Then press F2(LVL). This will bring you to the instrument edit section that will allow you to choose an instrument and adjust the sound levels.
- Use the VALUE/TEMPO wheel to choose a specific instrument to edit.
- Once a selection for an instrument has been made use the CURSOR DOWN button to navigate to the Level option.
- Then use the VALUE/TEMPO wheel to adjust the levels.
- After the appropriate level has been chosen press STORE > F1 to choose DRUM KIT.
- Next use the CURSOR DOWN button to navigate to the TO: field. Use the VALUE/TEMPO wheel to pick a new user kit.
- To name this new user kit, press F1(NAME). Use the VALUE/TEMPO wheel to scroll through different letters, and press F3 to Cursor Left and F4 to Cursor Right.
- Once the new user kit has been named press F4(STORE) to store the kit.
- In the window that appears the display will ask "Are you sure? Overwrite the destination?". Press F1(YES) to confirm your choice to save the kit.
Your new user kit has been created with the sound level adjustments and is stored for future use!
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alesis product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Alesis technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, drivers and troubleshooting guides: www.alesis.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.