All DJs know how important it is to keep their music libraries organized. Serato makes it easy by including a feature called Crates. Many Numark controllers such as the NS7, NS6, Mixtrack Pro I and II and the Mixdeck series, work with the Serato. This guide walks through how to build crates and orgnize your music in the various Serato programs.
Note: once you build a Library in any one of these programs it will be shared through out all the programs.
Adding Crates to Serato
- Click on the box icon with the plus sign.
An icon will appear in the library section labeled crate 1.
- Double click on the crate 1 icon and it will turn gray.
- Type the name of the crate.
Note: You can make as many crates as you wish.
- Click on the Files icon located over the library browser.
- Navigate to your music library and find the song you wish to add.
- Drag the song into the crate and repeat.
Note: You can add the same song into multiple crates.
Note: You may also be able to drag full Folders to the crate section and have it turned into a crate with all the music in that folder now in the crate, with the folders name as the crate.
Numark Support & Warranty Service
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.