Numark presents the Mixtrack Platinum DJ controller. This latest addition to the Mixtrack Numark family.The Mixtrack Platinum offers a host of great features, such as a built-in custom LCD display screen in each 5” capacitive jog wheel, 4-channel mixing capabilities, Filter and gain controllers for each channel, Effects, and 24-bit audio output. This guide will walk you through the complete installation and setup in Serato.
- Register the Mixtrack Platinum
- Downloading the Serato DJ Intro Software
- Connecting to the Computer
- Additional Resources
- Further Technical Support
- Navigate to the Numark.com and click on My Account. If you already have an account, log in. If you do not , please create an account.
- Enter in the following information and register your device.
- Once registered you will see the following downloads in your account.
- click on the Blue highlighted link Serato DJ Intro Software.
- This will take you to the Serato page, click on Download Serato DJ Intro Software.
- Enter in your Email.
- Enter in the Password, If you do not have one, create one at this time. This will be your account With Serato.
- Serato DJ Intro should then begin downloading and will be found in your system's Downloads folder once it's finished. Navigate to your downloads folder to find the installer. Be sure to extract the files before running the installer inside.
For Mac users, simply double-click on the folder to unzip it. For PC users, please follow this instructional article if you're not already familiar.
- Run the installer, accept the agreement and continue following the prompts to install the software. Be sure to check off Create a Desktop Icon when prompted so that you can easily find Serato DJ Intro on your desktop.
- Once finished, click Finish and allow Serato DJ Intro to open automatically.
- Take the supplied USB cord and connect it to the Mixtrack Platinum, then to the computer.
- If Serato is not already running, open Serato DJ Intro by double-clicking the icon on your desktop.
- Once Serato DJ Intro opens it will look like the image below (this is normal).
- Once the Mixtrack Platinum is fully recognized by Serato, the user interface will change to display the familiar two-deck setup. Serato will automatically be assigned to use the audio and headphone outputs on your Mixtrack Platinum for all playback.
You are now fully connected and ready to start using your Mixtrack Platinum!
If you want to dig deeper and learn more about your Mixtrack Platinum and using Serato DJ Intro, here are some additional resources that may help:
- Mixtrack Platinum - Frequently Asked Questions
- Serato DJ Tutorial Videos
- Serato DJ Support Guides, Tutorials and Troubleshooting
- Mixtrack - Troubleshooting Audio Issues in Serato DJ
- Mixtrack Platinum User Manual
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.