The Numark CDMix USB is fully equipped and ready to play music from a dual CD player, USB flash drive or an RCA auxiliary input. This article walks through a number of frequently asked questions about the CDMix USB.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the CDMix USB a standalone unit?
- Can the crossfader be replaced?
- Can this fit in my existing case?
- What is the maximum size for the USB drives?
- What USB drive formats are supported?
- What audio file types are supported?
- What is the signal-to-noise ratio for the AUX, MIC 1, and MASTER OUTs?
- What is the frequency range of the inputs?
- What is the Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for the CD and USB playback?
- What is the Gain range for the MIC 1 and AUX controls?
- What is the input sensitivity for the MIC 1 and AUX?
- What is the range for the MIC 1 and AUX EQ?
- Further Technical Support.
It is! The Numark CDMix USB does not need to be connected to a computer to be used: it is a fully self-contained DJ System.
Yes! If you have a case that fits an older Numark CDMix product, the CDMix USB will fit right into that existing case.
The maximum supported size of a USB drive on the CDMix USB is 2TB.
The following USB drive formats are supported for use: FAT, FAT32, HFS+, NTFS
From the USB drive, you can play back 44,100Hz, 16-bit mP3s.
The signal-to-noise ratio is as follows:
- MASTER OUT: 92db
- AUX: 92db, MIC 69db
The CDMix USB input range is 20Hz to 20kHz - the full human audio spectrum.
The Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) is less than 0.09%.
The gain range for the MIC and AUX controls are as follows:
- MIC: 50dB
- AUX: 22.3dB
The input sensitivity for the MIC 1 and AUX inputs are:
- MIC 1: 3mV / 1kHz
- AUX: 200mV / 1 kHz
The range of the MIC 1 and AUX EQs are:
- MIC 1: -28dB ~ 10dB
- AUX: -15dB ~ 15dB
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.