SceniQ 1 and the SceniQ 2X2 are brand new systems that deliver precise control of all aspects of lighting. They are ideal for both live performance and pre-recorded shows. This article will discuss some common questions about the features and functionality of the SceniQ 1 and SceniQ 2x2.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What comes in the box?
- Does this come with software?
- What is the difference between the SceniQ 1 and the SceniQ 2X2?
- Why does the SceniQ 1 have 512 channels, and the SceniQ 2X2 has 2048?
- What is Art-Net?
- Is the USB cable replaceable?
- Does this require drivers?
- Does this have a Kensington Lock on it?
- Where can I find more about SceniQ software and DMX?
- Further Technical Support
The SceniQ 1, and or SceniQ 2X2, mini-USB cable, USB power adapter, user guide & warranty sheet.
Yes, this comes with our SceniQ software which can be found on our product page for either the SceniQ 1 or SceniQ 2X2. Here is a helpful link to that page below.
The SceniQ 1 offers you the ability to control 512 DMX channels, whereas the SceniQ 2X2 offers 2048 DMX channels.
- The SceniQ 1 offers access to 1 universe (512 channels) inside the software.
- The SceniQ 2X2 offers 2 universes and 2 Art-Net universes to total 2048.
Art-Net allows sending and receiving of multiple DMX universes over Ethernet. Art-Net uses ethernet to transmit and receive DMX data over a CAT 5e or CAT 6 cable. No special DMX cables are required. Art-Net to DMX node(s) can also be used in this system.
Yes, the mini-USB cable is replaceable and can be found at most electronic retailers located near you.
This device is a class compliant device, so there is no driver required to be downloaded.
Yes, this does have the Kensington lock on it to hold it down to your table if desired.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Marq product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Marq technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.