The high definition PMD-901V is a body-worn high-definition audio/video recorder designed to capture the sights, sounds and locations that service and safety professionals encounter as they go about their duties. This article walks through a number of frequently asked questions about the PMD-901V.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What resolution can the PMD-901V record at?
- How much video can the PMD-901V record and save?
- What is the coverage angle of the video?
- Is the PMD-901V waterproof?
- How long does it take to charge? How long does it stay charged?
- What is the size and weight of the PMD-901V?
- Can I transfer the video to my computer?
- Further Technical Support
The PMD-901V can record at the following video resolutions:
- 2304 x 1296 (at 30 fps, 16:9)
- 1920 x 1080 (at 30 fps, 16:9)
- 1440 x 1080 (at 30 fps, 16:9)
- 1280 x 720 (at 30 or 60 fps, 16:9)
- 848 x 480 (at 30 or 60 fps, 16:9)
- 720 x 480 (at 30 fps; 4:3)
The PMD-901V comes with a 32GB internal hard drive which allows for a varying amount of recording time depending upon the video resolution chosen. The following amounts which are not exact and can be slightly different based upon a number of factors, can be used as a guideline:
- 1920 x 1080p @30fps = approx. 5.5 hours
- 1280 x 720p @ 30fps = approx. 8.5 hours
- 848 x 480p @ 30fps = approx. 13.5 hours
The PMD-901V has a 140 degree wide angle lens allowing for a wide recording view.
It is. The PMD-901V is IP-67 certified meaning that it is submersible for up to 30 minutes in up to approximately 1 meter / 3.3 feet of water.
The PMD-901V takes approximately 4 hours to charge and lasts about 10 hours or so depending upon usage.
The PMD-901V camera itself is approximately 2.3" x 1.25" x 3.7" (L x W x H) in size, and weighs just under .5 lbs. The charging base dimensions are approximately 2.8" x 1.5" x 3.8" (L x W x H) and weighs under .25 lbs.
The video from the PMD-901V can certainly be transferred when using a Windows-based computer.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Marantz Professional product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Marantz Professional technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.