The MC7000 is a professional DJ controller with 4-channel and dual USB connections. While the MC7000 comes Serato DJ Ready, it also functions well with other popular DJ platforms, like Virtual DJ 8. This setup guide will walk you through setting up the Denon DJ MC7000 inside Virtual DJ 8 Professional.
The MC7000 is a class compliant device for Mac users but will require a driver for use with any Windows computer. You can find the latest driver for your MC7000 located on your Denon DJ account page once the MC7000 has been registered. Use the link below to create an account, register, and download the driver if you have not already.
Note: A Pro Infinity, a PLUS or a Pro Subscription License is required to use the Denon DJ MC7000. Without a License Subscription, the controller will operate for 10 MINUTES each time you restart Virtual DJ. For more information on Virtual DJ subscription licenses, please refer to the following link: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html
- Connect your MC7000 to your computer.
- Open Virtual DJ 8 Professional.
- A detection window will appear verifying the proper connection.
- Click on the Use Soundcard button in order Virtual DJ to apply the pre-defined audio configuration (speakers need to be connected to the rear side of the unit in this case) and Click OK.
- Click on the gear icon (settings button) in the upper-right.
On the left-hand column select CONTROLLERS.
- Select the Denon MC7000 as your controller.
- In the left-hand column select AUDIO.
- The setup should be as below:
Under OUTPUT, select SPEAKER + HEADPHONE
Under CARD, select the MC7000
Note: The Denon DJ MC7000 offers 2 Microphone Inputs and Level/EQ/Echo controls from the top panel. Both audio signals from these inputs are directly routed to the Master Output of the unit. There is no need to make any changes to your Audio INPUTS.
- Click APPLY.
- Close out of the settings menu.
Your Denon DJ MC7000 is now ready to operate inside Virtual DJ 8 Professional!
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon DJ product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon DJ technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.