AIR Music Technology utilizes Pace/Eden security created by iLok. Any software that uses Pace/Eden security can be de-activated if necessary, using the included iLok License Manager which is installed with any AIR software title. The license can then be re-activated to any other computer or an iLok key, which is registered to the same user account. This guide walks through the steps necessary to deactivate and reactivate the licenses.
- Things to Keep in Mind
- Deactivating the Licenses on your Computer
- Learn More about iLok License Manager
- Further Technical Support
Please keep the following in mind when it comes to managing your authorization keys:
- One activation code authorizes up to two computers at one time.
- A license can be deactivated, allowing you to authorize the software on a different computer if you need to.
- If the license is placed on a computer and that computer fails, or the operating system is re-installed without deactivating the license, that license is permanently lost.
- To avoid permanently losing any licenses, you can choose to save the license to an iLok key (sold separately).
Please follow the steps below to deactivate your licenses on a local computer:
- Open the iLok License Manager.
- Log into your iLok account. If you did not create an account when first installing/authorizing the software, you will need to create a free account now.
- In the left column, select the hard drive or iLok on which the software license exists.
- Right-click on the associated license and choose Deactivate.
Note: If the license was initially activated without creating an iLok account, after creating an iLok account you will need to first right click and select Take Ownership to add the license to your account. You can then Deactivate as noted above.
- Click OK to Confirm Deactivation.
The Deactivation will take a few seconds to complete, showing a progress bar at the top left corner.
- After this is complete, the same activation code can be entered again when installing on another computer.
- Congratulations! Now you can install and authorize the program to a new computer or iLok!
Want to learn more about how the iLok License Manager works? Simply follow this link to find out!
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an AIR product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the AIR technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.